Padi Rescue Diver
Divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, but it is the most rewarding course they have ever taken.
Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water and become a more confident diver, knowing that you can help people in case of need both in and out of the water.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with underwater and non-diving emergencies, major and minor, by learning and using a variety of techniques.
Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to intervene.
During the rescue drills, practice your knowledge and skills.
– Recognize and manage discomfort in other divers
– Emergency management and equipment
– Save the panicked divers
– Rescue unconscious divers
During the course, you learn how to become a better partner by practicing problem-solving techniques until it becomes second nature.
Plus, the course is fun, yet serious, although it still allows for lots of learning-focused laughs
– Pocket mask
– Patent issuing costs
– Rescue Diver E-Card patent
– Oxigen provider notions
– Minimum age 12 years
– Have Open Water Diver or Junior owd certification
– Have participated in a primary and secondary Emergency First Response (CPR and First Aid) course in the last 24 months.
– Have Dive insurance in place