Are you ready to take the leap to the first professional level of PADI?
DIVE MASTER PADI.
The PADI Dive Master course teaches you to be a leader and to take responsibility for diving activities.
Through knowledge development sessions, exercises, seminars on
water technique and practical evaluation, you will develop the
skils to organize and direct a variety of underwater activities.
Topics and hands-on seminars include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI dive master
- Oversee diving activities and assist student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster-led programs and specialized techniques
- The business of diving and your professional career
- Awareness of diving environment
- Organize and direct the dives
- Create a map of an open water dive site
- Conduct dive briefings
- Organize a research and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conduct a dive review and diving course
- Assist with Discover Scuba Diving programs and guide programs
- Discover Local Diving
- Student kit
- Padi underwater encyclopedia
- Dive master manual
- Instructor manual
- Cue card Dive Master
- Diving equipment during the course
- Rescue Diver.
- CPR and first aid course.
- Medical certificate.
- At least 60 dives recorded
- 60 dives at the and of the course
- Minimum age 18 - 14 Junior Dive Master
- Have Diving insurance in place
DURATION ABOUT 10-20 days