Are you ready to take the leap to the first professional level with the PADI Divemaster course?
Divemaster PADI Course.
The PADI Dive Master course teaches you to be a leader and to take responsibility for diving activities.
Through knowledge development sessions, exercises, seminars on
water technique and practical evaluation, you will develop the
skills to organise and direct a variety of underwater activities.
Topics and hands-on seminars of the PADI Divemaster course include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI dive master
- Oversee diving activities and assist student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster-led programs and specialized techniques
- The business of diving and your professional career
- Awareness of diving environment
- Organize and direct the dives
- Create a map of an open water dive site
- Conduct dive briefings
- Organize a research and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conduct a dive review and diving course
- Assist with Discover Scuba Diving programs and guide programs
- Discover Local Diving
The PADI Divemaster course includes:
- Student kit
- Padi underwater encyclopedia
- Dive master manual
- Instructor manual
- Cue card Dive Master
- Diving equipment during the course
Minimum requirements and price of our PADI Divemaster course:
- Rescue Diver.
CPR and first aid course.
At least 60 dives recorded
60 dives at the and of the course
Minimum age 18 – 14 Junior Dive Master
- Have Diving insurance in place
DURATION ABOUT 8/10 days
Price € 820,00
Ask information for the Assistant Instructor Course and work with us!!