Padi Instructor Course
Are you ready to become an instructor?
With our IDC course you will learn all the techniques and secrets to be a good instructor, they will be taught in a professional and also fun.
You will be followed according to your needs by our expert Course Director and our Staff.
You will have the possibility to do your IDC course in the warm and crystalline waters of Tenerife, which is not to be underestimated!
Our IDC course has a limited number of aspiring instructors, don’t wait too long, you may not find a place!
Could also decide to stop and work with us and gain experience!
The first day of the course will begin with an orientation to the IDC, presentation of staff and candidates.
In addition, the two quizzes required by the Standards that will have been delivered to you with the teaching materials kit will be collected.
Prior to the IDC exams you will need to become an EFR Instructor which is part of our Instructor Course.
Each candidate must bring:
• 1 photo (passport size)
• original medical certificate (no copy) certifying fitness for diving activity
• photocopy of all diving licenses in possession: Open – Advanced – Rescue – EFR – Divemaster or equivalent. (for cross-over also instructor license)
• short resume indicating; name, surname and date of birth – start of diving activity – number of dives carried out – possible work experience (in the underwater field)
• during the introductory session, all candidates must have already paid the balance for the IDC course.
Throughout the course it is necessary to bring the following teaching material:
• PADI Guide To Teaching – .pdf or paper format;
• All knowledge reviews of digital chapters;
• PADI Instructor Manual latest version – .pdf or paper format;
• Standard Quizzes and Theory of Diving (I remind you that these two quizzes are mandatory before starting the IDC course);
• Padi student manuals (latest versions): Open Water “revisioned” – Advanced – Rescue – Divemaster (if you do not have them, please inform us, they will be available at the beginning of the IDC course. The manuals are to be paid separately);
• eRDPml (Multilevel Recreational Dive Planner) digital version or physical table version is accepted in addition; • Aquatic Cue Card: Open Water (Open Water – Confined Water) – Adventure in Diving – Rescue; • Personal Computer, Tablet or portable device; • EFR Instructor material.
• Wet suit minimum 5mm
• Dive equipment: BCD – Regulators – pressure gauge – dive computer (Tanks and plombs are available at the Diving Center) •Fins – mask – snorkel• Slate with pencil, compass
• Poket Mask (or-nasal)
Two pieces of nautical rope at least 1mt
Information needed to enroll in the PADI IDC course
They are established by Padi, ask us for updated dates.
How to prepare for the PADI IDC:
We advise all candidates to request the IDC study kit at least one month before attending the course in order to be able to take the course entrance quizzes and prepare with individual study.
Quizzes will be collected at the beginning of the course. All Padi educational materials will be delivered or mailed upon enrollment.
A deposit equal to the cost of the teaching materials is required at the time of enrolment. The balance is required shortly before the start of the course, we will send you the payment methods.
Class room available at the diving center, with changing rooms and hot showers.
We are 50 meters from the sea and close to all amenities.
IDC course prices:
• PADI IDC Instructor Course + EFR Instructor € 1,200.00
(educational materials excluded)
The fee DOES NOT include the teaching materials which are to be paid separately:
PADI IDC KIT: eLearning digital code containing all the files for the instructor, table kits and aquatic cue-cards for preparing the lessons.
Instructor KIT: EFR instructor manual + EFR student guides – student manuals – exam booklets.
The fees for the courses do not include the IE exam, certification and EFR Instructor fees
Costs of PADI 2023 teaching materials not included in the price:
IDC KIT: €789.00
EFR Instructor KIT: €279.00
PADI IDC fee: €230.00
PADI Instructor Examination fee: € 795.00
EFR Instructor fee: €143.00
(The prices of the kits and exams are decided and imposed by Padi)
25 January- 01 February 2024
Padi exam 3-4 February 2024