Padi Open Water Diver
Are you looking for new emotions?
You will be able to explore the wonderful marine life with the most popular certification course in the world, you will be able to explore the underwater wonders wherever you go and meet people of different nationalities in magical places.
During the course we will not only teach you basic diving techniques and how to look after your diving equipment, but we will also teach you how to dive safely, as well as techniques to preserve the environment.
At the end of the course you will get your Open Water Diver certification which will allow you to dive independently anywhere in the world (18m max) and we will make sure that your skills and knowledge will exceed all your expectations.
The course will take place as follows:
– Theoretical and practical modules
– Final exam in class room
– Open sea dives from shore in different dive spot.
The price Includes:
– Full equipment during the course
– E-learning manual
– Transport from the diving center to the dive spots
– Qualified and certified instructors
– Dive insurance during the course (mandatory)
– Open water diver certification
-Water and snacks
– Be in good health and fill the medical form.
– Minimum age 10 years (Open junior -12m)
Price € 460,00
Study comfortably at home, and with us only do the exercise in the sea!! Our group maximum 3 student per instructor!
There is flexibility in how the course is organised but typically it goes like this:
Day 1 – Confined water in shallow bay in the sea, usually in Las Vistas beach or to the beach close the center playa del Bobo as follow the Open Water dive 1
Day 2 – Open Water dives 2 from the beach – usually Las Vistas beach in Los Cristianos or Abades beach
Day 3 – Open Water dives 3 from the beach ,usually Abades for find the turtles
Day 4 – Open Water dives 4 in Los Cristianos or other beach.