Padi Dry suit course
Do you want to stay warm? Do you want to extend your diving season? So… dive dry. Even in surprisingly cold water, a dry suit insulates you and keeps you comfortable. In the coldest regions of the world you can enjoy beautiful dives and, in some areas, the conditions are even better in the colder months. Learning to use a dry suit allows you to expand your limits, and dive in other locations and more often.
If you are at least 10 years old and are at least a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver, you can enroll in the Dry Suit Diver course.
In addition to reviewing the safety procedures for diving with a dry suit, you will learn:
• Which dry suit style and related undersuit suit you
• How to take care of your dry suit
• How to put on and take off your dry suit with minimal assistance
• To have mastery of buoyancy control when diving with a dry suit.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course can be credited as one of the Adventure Dives for the Advanced Open Water Diver certification. To find out more about how to get credit, talk to your instructor.Course's duration: 1/2 days depending your needs
- E-learning and E-card- 2 dives in different sites- Equipment plus dry suit-Transport-Water and snacks
For more info click the link below
Price € 270 per person